Thursday, January 13, 2011

How do you answer a question like that?

I am not talking about a simple question like... What's you favorite color? I'm talking...
Why are we here?? Is there a God? Why do you believe in God? Why should I believe in Creation?
All questions most of us have had at one point in our lives. My question is how to answer them.... I have personally answered but have yet to think of a way to answer other peoples questions. I think I'm bad at that. I keep to myself that's it. I need to explore this. How to answer peoples questions about serious stuff not the usual stuff I answer... Like who is that actress? or Who is Snookie? If you don't know who snookie is... then shut the hell up and get out. Anyways, to be more serious... I want to have the ability to answer people questions. I can only answer with what I know to be fact and truth... Also, through my own life I can share how I answered them for myself.... hmm.

He who testifies to these things says," Surley I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!
Revelation 22:20

No comments:

Post a Comment