Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So I was shopping.

I was shopping at the semi annual sales at Bath and Body Works and Victoria's Secret... I got a bunch of stuff. I was in Victoria's Secret and these two women had like 4 bags and a cart. They had 4 full Victoria's Secret bag FULL OF STUFF they just kept putting stuff in the bags. I was literally like what the........ They kept doing that until I left and even after I was gone. I spent a considerable amount of dough there. Not as much as them but still... It was really weird and I'm still weirded out by it. They were probably going to sell it online. I was going to get more but I needed to control myself and not spend all my money. Fo reals.

Boyfriend is good. Work is good. Family is good. School is... School.

Life is good :)

Cannot wait for Graduation.

I get pissed when people who don't work are like... Uhm work isn't that hard... I've had allot of people tell me this and I just keep getting mad. Have you ever worked a morning shift? No? >.< So shut up and go back to sleep. lol I will get over it. I need to stop over thinking and just brush things off and this happens often with people I don't know very well. You don't know me or how to work. Okay off my mind so I won't think about it. I don't like to be so critical. I love people. But, tick me off... Be prepared to be attacked... In my MIND! hahahaha I can't believe I'm blogging about something so pointless.... Ah well. I'm feeling really stupid.

Baru.

2 comments: