Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Best Baking Book Ever?!?!?!?

Pillsbury Best of the Bake-Off Cookies and Bars

This book is the key to my baking greatness... Honestly! No lie. I made the most amazing cookies and bars from this book. It's at my local library so I would recommend checking your local library before you purchase this specific book. I will post a recipe from each book I like and love (hopefully) here soon. Now, this isn't the healthiest cookbook in the world...But! If you want bakery quality cookies I would strongly recommend this book. On the plus side all the recipes are very easy on the wallet! You will already have half of the ingredients at home and the rest will be products from Pillsbury.

My current Fav baking book is now allot healthier than the one above.
 The SPLENDA World of Sweetness: Recipes for Homemade Desserts and Delicious Drinks
Now I know allot of diabetics. They love sweets but they can't eat 'em. Well, I'm going to break that cycle ASAP! I not only think that eating sugar free and low sugar foods are better for you and when they taste just as good... Needless to say I'm hooked.
Here is a recipe that is amazing. Literally you will not miss the sugar AT ALL! (I'm kinda excited :) 

Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake 
(the link is listed below)


Hope this helps :)
Happy Baking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment