Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Getting Ready For Winter Body Care Edition!

Okay it's that time of year again... I love it and hate it.
Pros: Snow, Christmas, The Music, The Food, The Family time, THE SHOPPING, The Gift Giving, The Gift Getting, and of course the most important of all and the reason for the season The birth of Jesus Christ.

Cons: Dry Skin, dry scalp, the shoveling of the snow, the cold, the dry scalp, and did I mention dry skin???

I could go on but I don't want to bore ya'll.
My scalp and skin reacts to the changes in seasons. I already have 5 Dry patches of skin! UGH

My top products for the winter season are all going to be in separate posts so that you are able to look at the specific items you are thinking of buying or what's more important to you.

Body Care

St. Ives Lotion. My top pick for converting you scented lotions for the smell except your going more for moisture. I love the lotions because they are inexpensive, great quality, and are very natural products that won't leave a greasy feeling on your skin. I would also recommend a matching body wash to maximize your soothing lotion intake.
To find the ideal products take St. Ives Skin Profiler!
 http://www.stives.com/Skin-Profiler/

Also the lotion and body wash should be corresponding in packaging so it should look something like this.




No comments:

Post a Comment