Saturday, November 20, 2010

So I've been thinking about Christmas...


This is my wish list (oh yeah :)

Viva La Juicy
Viva LA Juicy By Juicy Couture...
It's 24$ at Walmart for 1 fl ounce. It's a very soft and girly scent that makes you feel and smell gorgeous.

 perfume pink live
Life is Pink Live Pink By Victoria's Secret
This is the lowest on my totem pole of fragrance's I want but it's still a very VERY nice scent :)

Pink Sugar By Aquolina
This is a must... I will be disappointed if I can't buy this for me :'( Amazing Scent

(Remember this is just stuff IF I don't get any of these things I would get over it)

Body Splashes :)

PINK With a Splash In Bold & Playful
It smells just like the name. Bold & Playful.

Beauty Rush's Limited Edition Lip Gloss in
Cookie Kiss, Hottie Cider, Sweet Gleam, and Tiny Bubbles.
<3 These Lip glosses

Beauty Rush's Limited Edition Shadow Duo's in
Violet Night and Merry Metals



 
Luscious Kisses By Victoria's Secret
Body Spray and Lotion

Endless Love By Victoria's Secret
Lotion and Perfume


Coconut Passion Lotion :)
Already Have the Mist almost out :)


 
Good Day Sunshine By Secret Moments
A Very bright and light scent. Reminds me of a day on the beach :)

Vanilla Bean Noel Fragrance Mist - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works
Vanilla Bean Noel By Bath and Body Works
love Love LOVE this scent!
so bbw has buy 3 get 3 free so I'm going to pick 2 other scents :)


Warm Vanilla Sugar® Fragrance Mist - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works
Warm Vanilla Sugar
Can you say Classic?

and


 Sweet Pea® Sensual Shimmer Body Mist - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works
Sweet Pea
Don't have the body mist but I have the lotion
Sea Island Cotton Travel-Size Body Lotion - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works
Travel-Size Body Lotion
Sea Island Cotton

Energy - Orange Ginger Travel-Size Body Lotion - Aromatherapy - Bath & Body Works
Aromatherapy
Travel-Size Body Lotion
Energy - Orange Ginger

Stress Relief - Eucalyptus Spearmint Travel-Size Body Lotion - Aromatherapy - Bath & Body Works
Travel-Size Body Lotion
Stress Relief - Eucalyptus Spearmint


Professional Concealer Palette

10 Piece Professional Blush Palette


Powder Brush
E.l.f. Brushes
Flat top powder brush, kabuki face brush, and eyeshadow C brush.

When I think of more I will add more.... Trust me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment