Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie!

Now, I know this isn't typical but I made a pact with myself to start baking with no sugar only splenda... Now I don't have any pictures but trust me it was AMAZING! The only sugar in this pie is the natural sugar from the pumpkin. I use the canned pumpkin pie by Libby's. You just follow the directions on the back of the can. Use the Fat Free condensed milk instead of 2% or whole milk. This will lower the fat content. Also, you can use both cans but you don't have to use all of it. You can choose if you want both cans or 1 full can and 80% of the 2nd can. Instead of sugar use Splenda. :)The Pie is really great warm (also I used sugar free cool whip) but, it's even better cold!

To get any great recipes from Libby's go to:

No comments:

Post a Comment