Saturday, December 11, 2010

I need to stop injuring myself!

So I don't know if you know this yet but...
I have a job. It requires making subs, toasting them, cutting them, and so on and so forth.
Well, I've already managed to injury myself multiple times... I burnt my hand taking out cookies (I should have worn both mits). I cut the top of my thumb in my lame attempt to open a bag containing mayo I literally cut a little shy of a half inch . Today I burnt the top of my right ring finger pretty good (I touched the edge of the toaster... Sad Face) it hurts like crap! Oh and so does my thumb!

They started me making subs this week. It's going okay. I doubt they will put me on making subs during the lunch hour any time soon though. I'm learning how to work the night shift as well. I personally like the night shift mucho better than the weekday lunch shift! Thank goodness I have Sunday off! I worked today too... ergo the burnt finger. I work the night shift Monday and the lunch shift Tuesday then ladies and gents I start my 3rd week!!! Woah! Time flies! Bzzzz... The one thing I am not looking forward to is making bread... Oh my lanta. I'm lucky I can even cut the bread let alone make it!

Can't wait to get paid too. I would go into detail but I won't. I'm lazy. I feel kinda like an adult! Can't wait to have my first bank account! We will probably get that done this next week. Watch out world I will have a credit card!

Well... Sorry this was so long I kinda had allot to talk about. Once I start getting into a groove with my job you will hear less and less about it ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment