Thursday, December 2, 2010

New Job...

First off I cannot tell you how happy I am with my job.
Can't believe I can actually say that! Ah! Almost done with my first week. Exciting stuff.
I'm lucky enough to have very nice co-workers. 
A great manager.
Also, it doesn't hurt that I'm awesome...
Anyways, it hasn't been perfect though. Had a few mishaps.
My first day I gave a lady the wrong change... sigh it was fixed though :)
Yesterday was good near perfect except I had to do 2 cash drops and I didn't know where to put it but for some reason it didn't occur to me when it happened that I put it in the wrong place.
Today well there wasn't any problems like that. (I worked the night shift) But, I had a butt load of dishes and I was going a little slow. There was a butt load of dishes! Once, the manager told me "Wake up Mary!" (not necessarily her words but you get it right?) I got the dishes done in like 15 minutes after that. Thank God.

I'm not saying I was right on any of these accounts. I am thinking about it now and I am 100% sure I am in the wrong on all of these accounts. I have learned many lessons already :) all I have to do now is learn how to make subs :)
I'm so lucky to have a patient manager :)
If not well... I would be in trouble.
I now know that you CANNOT be slow when working at subway especially at lunch time and closing :D

Oh and I have a nickname... Cinnamon haha dunno why Brian picked it.

Well I won't bore you anymore.

LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment