Wednesday, December 8, 2010

So I am kinda a busy person...

I felt like writing in red. lolololol. So, a few months ago I had been wishing for a busier life and well I got it. My date book is full right now. Seriously. Who woulda thought!?!? I know right. Me busy. I like it. I'm happy to have already made a friend from work. Other than that I have 2 babysitting jobs this weekend and work. Oh my.I will have to miss my Daddy's birthday party. Sorry daddy :( Ugh fortunately though I have Friday off so I won't have to work before babysitting job #1. But, the challenge will come Saturday. I have to work at the time when everyone in my house is well... "busy." Then about 2 hours after work I gotta babysit again. Then Hallelujah I have Sunday off :D then monday and tuesday and so on an so forth... I'm getting tired. I really hope this very dry skin on my hands clears up really soon. Getting kinda worried about it. Oh, and I got my flu shot and stuff. I'm not taking any chances handling germy money. Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment