Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Life...

Oh my lanta. So I've worked at Subway for a week. I like it. I'm getting the hang of it plus I think after this week it will be a routine sadly. I can't wait till payday haha! I'm supper excited getting a bank account and having dare I say... Credit Card. Whoa. Fortunately I don't have to worry about being a real adult till next year ; ) next step buying a car. It'll be awhile till I get there. So I told my friend who is jobless and was saying about how he can't find a job. I comforted him by saying something like this... Wait a minute look at the bright side. All you have to do is go to school. I have school, work, and house work. On top of that I have to pay taxes, file taxes, and save half of my paycheck for school... Needless to say that conversation was over quickly and back to the latest viral joke.

I haven't blogged in awhile so I think I will post another one with other stuffs.... Blech

Lordy help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment