Monday, December 13, 2010

What will I do with my first paycheck?

Thanks for asking!

I will setup my Navy Fed account and put half of it away. Give 10% offering. Make a little side fund for rainy days or just when I want to blow lots of moneyz. Then... I will go shopping. To Victoria's Secret. Why you might ask... Well I like the perfume. What can I say I'm a sucker for perfume ; )
Then I will probably go to ulta and use my coupons. I'm also a sucker for coupons. I get one so I HAVE to use it! Maybe get a dress from Forever 21. I could use a new dress.

The bad part about it is... I still have to work... Hahahahahahahahahaha

My brother said that I can't have a final opinion on if I like work or not till I've worked there for 3 or 4 weeks. Well It'll be 3 weeks tomorrow. Maybe I'll blog about it maybe not...

No comments:

Post a Comment